Creating a driver safety culture
DriverCare focuses on the driver to improve the safety, reduce cost and the CO2 footprint. Through its services, it contributes to the Green & Safety Responsibility of the employers and drivers.
Our road safety approach
Individual communication of behaviour profile through datamining of fuel and accident statistics.The effectiveness of this approach will reside in the convincing message of the communication programme. Typically, the driver behaviour communication consists of:
- a periodic personalised report via push email
- a driver benchmark of normal fuel consumption and average accident statistics
- a peer group benchmark to help show in a fair way from data analysis where behaviour improvement can be achieved
- reporting the cost for the employer of the deviating behaviour
Our fleet services and understanding your choices
Our DriverCare products can be stand alone, but invariably are taken as a combination of products that allow you to fully understand driver behaviour and the affect on accident rates, damage, insurance, fuel costs and ultimately company profits.
The products below are the starting point to your bespoke solution. We add the consultancy layer that truly provides the best optimised solution for your company and your drivers,
Integrated drivers safety plans
Combining behaviour monitoring and training modules.
Starting type of program to understand possibilities
Ideal for large groups in companies eager to show results
Most effective approach for companies that go all the way
* It is recommended for any chosen action plan to include this option because it will allow you to quantify and qualify the results of your effort in this field. Different combined options can be selected in addition to the basic product.
The effectiveness and the cost is different per set of actions and depends on the objectives your company is pursuing.