Calculate the benefit for your fleet
To determine how much you can save on your fleet’s motor insurance, we have developed the Potential Assessment. A new, unique method that gives a quick and comprehensive insight into the financial potential of your motor insurance.
10 good reasons for a Potential Assessment:
- We identify potential savings for our customers averaging over €100 per vehicle per year.
- Commercial fleets are an attractive risk to an insurer and therefore provides an opportunity for the fleet owner
- Experience shows that the ‘ traditional premium only’ approach does not fully exploited all the opportunities.
- It is expected that the insurance premiums continue to rise.
- Commercial fleet insurance is an important source of income for many insurers.
- The leasing industry, a traditional provider of motor insurance, is increasingly competitive.
- The risk profile is changing rapidly (restrictions to catalogue price due to car policy-and fiscal changes, increase of hybrid –and electric vehicles) and the Fleet Insurance Potential Assessment assists the fleet owner in translating these changes to the insurance terms and conditions
- We offer a new approach that makes clear what financial saving can be reached within a short time
- The Potential Assessment utilises a market benchmark of more than 3 million vehicles, so very representative .
- The Potential Assessment not only provides insight into financial savings but also provides recommendations regarding qualitative improvements.