Training & e-learning | Advanced
Moving to the next level
Our Hazard Perception risk profiles of your drivers will be determined and used to customise the e-training program. The e-training modules are based on a profound approach:
Improve your driver training
- Understand the problem: a short explanation of the danger and the risk is provided
- Statistics: figures related to the subject are shown
- Training: through an interactive video
- Test with direct feedback: drivers are evaluated on their ability to identify dangerous driving situations and correctly answer a series of safe driving questions
- The results of this test is a profile of the attitude capabilities and improvement opportunities The results of the Hazard perception test will indicate which modules correspond to the personal and specific needs of your drivers
- Between 0 and 18 modules can be proposed based on the risk profile mapped – on average 9 modules are selected per driver
The evolution of the training can be easily monitored in the different stages: a clear and complete report with the results is offered throughout the program
Hazard perception example
A Hazard Perception test and the corresponding set of modules is the most personalized training approach in the area of e-learning and therefore the most effective one.
All the advantages of the classic e-learning approach are present but the right issues are addressed, solving the weaknesses of that particular driver.
A combined defensive and eco-driving e-training structured on the outcome of the HP test will, for each individual driver, maximise their impact on the environment and safety in general.
Advantages for your company
- Our e-learning program is completely customised to the risk profile of your drivers (e.g. expected minimum score, frequency of the training…)
- All other advantages of the e-learning are guaranteed
- Your car policy can be subject to be integrated in an e-learning program, which will ensure you that the Car Policy is known by your drivers and reduce inefficiency due to car policy related issues