Training & e-learning | Advanced
Move to the next level with Hazard perception and personalised modules based on what your drivers actually need.
Improve your driver training.
Our Hazard Perception risk profiles of your drivers will be determined and used to customise the e-training program. The e-training modules are based on a profound approach:
- Understand the problem: a short explanation of the danger and the risk is provided
- Statistics: figures related to the subject are shown
- Training: through an interactive video
- Test with direct feedback: drivers are evaluated on their ability to identify dangerous driving situations and correctly answer a series of safe driving questions
- The results of this test is a profile of the attitude capabilities and improvement opportunities
The results of the Hazard perception test will indicate which modules correspond to the personal and specific needs of your drivers
- Between 0 and 18 modules can be proposed based on the risk profile mapped – on average 9 modules are selected per driver
The evolution of the training can be easily monitored in the different stages: a clear and complete report with the results is offered throughout the program.
Hazard perception example
A Hazard Perception test and the corresponding set of modules is the most personalized training approach in the area of e-learning and therefore the most effective one.
All the advantages of the classic e-learning approach are present but the right issues are addressed, solving the weaknesses of that particular driver.
A combined defensive and eco-driving e-training structured on the outcome of the HP test will, for each individual driver, maximise their impact on the environment and safety in general.
Advantages for your company
- Our e-learning program is completely customised to the risk profile of your drivers (e.g. expected minimum score, frequency of the training…)
- All other advantages of the e-learning are guaranteed
- Your car policy can be subject to be integrated in an e-learning program, which will ensure you that the Car Policy is known by your drivers and reduce inefficiency due to car policy related issues