Transparency and independence are back
Apparently, we live in a connected world where all the data you need is at your fingertips. One click of a mouse button, one tap of a screen and all the information you could ever want is there. Maybe for some, but for most people in international fleet related roles, the reality is very different.
The complexity on the company’s geographic coverage, outsourcing levels, supplier strategies and the various levels of market sophistication makes the capturing of strategic information a daunting task.
The typical scenario
This fragmentation leaves many fleet departments with serious reporting issues. Typical questions are difficult to answer and others do not even have a starting point.
- What is my global carbon footprint?
- What is my fleet spend in a certain region?
- What is the dominant brand we use in our company?
- What is the most driven power train?
- Who is our biggest supplier and who is growing fastest?
- What is the cost of accident claims?
Data complexity is a big issue
Let’s say you have all the data to hand. The following challenges remain:
- How can sense checking be applied without understanding the specifics of each market?
- Are you able to translate fleet data into easy to understand and visualised information?
- How easy can you create a reliable baseline for improvement projects and present business cases?
- Do you have a robust mechanism in place to measure and audit your global fleet policy?
- Can you meet the growing demand on audited CSR related fleet data that are required in your corporate annual reports?
You need Insights
- Data quality and consistency measured, reported, and initiated for ongoing improvement.
- We will provide you with a full conversion of data to information, supported by trends analysis, benchmarking and policy recommendations.
- Complex implementation programmes supported with milestones and KPI’s
Dashboard to success
Managing a multi country, multi company fleet requires an easy to access, high level overview. Our dashboards are just like the ones in a car. If there is nothing flashing or any dials in the red, then you are ok and can focus on the road ahead.
Data analysis can now be achieved in a few mouse clicks. It provides immediate insight into key figures and performance improvement areas.
We have a proven track record of collecting data, translating it into relevant information for our global fleet customers using the latest technology to securely bring unmatched global fleet intelligence.
Fleet360 is your unique partner offering many years of expertise, a neutral view on the market beyond the doubt of any conflict of interest.
- A secure process to consolidate your global data
- A secure process to guarantee high quality data
- Years of experience and market knowledge to help you understand the correctness of data
- A true global view on your international fleet data
- An option to include insurance data and/or driver data from telematics or smart phone devices
- Powerful dashboards that display your local fleet specifics and opportunities
- A view on your fleet data from different perspectives
- Intuitive drilling in, zooming out and even benchmarking within your corporate structure
- Easy exporting of views, data and powerpoint inserts